Thursday 10 May 2012

Morning everyone - I trust that you are well! I am delighted to announce that the 'Modern Image Skip Set' is selling well and so I am now planning on ordering a second production run of this unique new kit. If anyone is interested in placing an order, can you please email me at spencerpollard1@gmail.com and I will place you on the list. Remember that these are numbered kits and so will only be available for a limited time! The cost of each kit is £29.95 plus postage and packing - the latter determined by destination - and can be paid for via Paypal.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing from you!

Stop Press! 
A second batch has now been ordered and will be with me next week! Orders are now being taken for despatch a week from now, or delivery at the Birmingham IPMS show on the 20th of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment