Tuesday 22 January 2013

Great Wall Hobby MiG-29 makes a real impression!

It's been a busy time over the Christmas period and so I was unable to take a close look at this new kit from GWH, but now that I have, I have to say that I'm VERY impressed. This has to one of the best 1/48 aircraft kits that I've ever seen. The detail is astonishing, the breakdown of the parts sensible and the sheer number of features included in the box, as comprehensive as I have ever seen. It really is something else; from the one-piece missiles (I kid you not, they are moulded all-in-one!) to the beautifully detailed engines, this kit oozes class. Yes, it is expensive, but believe me, the pleasure that you will have building and displaying it will be more than worth it.

Having been so impressed this morning, I have decided that this will be the next model that I will build for Issue Two of CWAM.

 I can't wait to get started!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment